Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blue Balls: Theater Bay Area

Theatre Bay Area Member [sic] Can Win Comps to Spring Awakening


What?!?! AAAAAHHHHHHH! Oh joyous heavenly day!

Comp tickets will be given away to Theatre Bay Area members via an emails [sic] lottery.


Wait, you mean I can win tickets AND a lottery!?!?!? AAAAAAHHHHHH! No way!

If you receive an email that you have won tickets they must be picked up at a location to be announced in your confirmation email.


Oh. My. God. It's SOOO secretive! It's like if I win I get to ACT like James Bond! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Yahtzee!

Please also cut-and-paste this text into the email: "I am 100% sure I can use these tickets. I understand that if I receive an e-mail [sic] that I have won tickets, I will need to pick them up at the SF location to be specified in my confirmation email, between 11am and 7pm Friday (Sept 5), between 10am and 7pm Saturday (Sept 6) or between 10am and 3pm Sunday (Sept 7). At no time are tickets available for pickup at the theatre's box office."


Are you serious!?!?!? They're even going to tell me what to say to claim my tickets?!?! Can I add into that email that TBA is the most awesomest ticket giving musical happy joy place ever?!?!?! Can I do that? AAAAAAHHHHH! Woot!

Unclaimed tickets will result in your exclusion from future lotteries.


Thank God!!!!! All those people who don't appreciate the offer of FREE tickets to such a SOUL ALTERING musical and neglect to claim their gifts from Jesus in the required time designations should NEVER be allowed to participate in anything again ever! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Fwobbles!


Please, no phone calls about this offer!


... But how will I know when and where to claim my tickets? :(

No comments: