Sunday, November 2, 2008

Feeling Dirty Right About Now

Oh my. Oh dear. Oh, oh dear.

Sarah Palin Pranked by Faux Sarkozy

Wowie wow wow.

In other, wholly unrelated-to-the-current-general-election news, today comes the revelatory information that they are making "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" by Tucker Max into A MOVIE. Dear lord! I almost think I can't go see this. Somewhere in me, in some deep part of my soul, the innate and total wrongness of Tucker Max really bothers me. I mean, it's horrible. This guy is degrading, and an asshole, and self-absorbed, and hilarious, but yes, it's true, he's just that funny.

If you don't believe me, please read the Sushi Pants story.

Or, sweet heavens forgive me, the Midget Story.

Or, oh God, please please say this is fiction: the infamous Buttsex debacle.

Okay. That's it. I can't write anymore on this topic. Please don't tell my mom I read this stuff.

No comments: