Monday, September 22, 2008

New York I Love You, But You're Bringing Me Down

As I was getting ready for SuperShuttle to pick me up for my 8:30am flight to NY, I was killing time on CNN. Not much better than Fox these days (maybe one day I'll rant about Nancy Grace, or, dare I even mention, Glen Bleck), but it seems our cable choices are increasingly more limited. Anyway. Live report, from JFK- the JetBlue terminal nonetheless (lucky me, that was my airline)- some genius thought it would be a good idea to pack his replica WWII grenades on his little Manhattan getaway.... consequentially shutting down the JetBlue terminal. Selfishly, I just wanted to know if my flight would be on time. Turns out, the damn things were PAPERWEIGHTS and the world can rest at peace because I got to JFK at 4:35 pm, as scheduled. More of my NY travels to come...

No comments: